Friday, October 5, 2007

Still On-Hiatus (:

Current Mood: Satisfied :D
Current Music: When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne

Some short update before I go "MIA" status all over again. English & MT was a 2 in 1 killer paper. It killed me just like that before myself knowing it. Physics was horrible, study so hard and its my forte but I still couldn't do it. I'll be just pleased to get at least a B3 :D History was quite okay but SBQ killed me right in the face. Now I just have to sit on my desk and concentrate on studying the upcoming Pure Chemsitry & Emaths Paper 1 exams. Oh and a few more days to Hari Raya. Contact Lenses, Treatment & Baju Raya here I come :D Alrighs, off on hiatus again! PS: Going out with my awesome primary school mates tomorrow. Gonna have a blast tomorrow night! :D Goodbye Lovelies.

No comments: