Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dorothy Perkins :D

Current Mood: Sleepy
Current Song: Laydio Online

Hello Love, just woke up from dreamland and its 9.23pm. There's school tomorrow, Great! I meant seriously great cos we'll be going Science Centre tomorrow during school hours. And we will be making Pizza's! :D Okays, today went airport to send off my uncle to Philippines. I seriously wanna go back there. And I even had the idea of my uncle smuggling me inside one of the luggages :x Yes, I'm desperate to go back there, I miss all of my cousins and relatives and friends in Philippines. Then went to the viewing mall, where you can see the departure or arrival of the planes. SIA reminds me of Melbourne, and seriously I also miss Melbourne. Today go airport, I have that heavy feeling in my heart cos I miss Melbourne but most importantly Philippines. Anyways, after that went Suntec then ate there. Went Marina Centre and bought my new red skinny jeans at Dorothy Perkins. Cost me $79! :D But it's great. Hurhur, and right now I'm seriously sleepy and I can't keep myself awake. I think I'm gonna grab a bite or two cos I'm hungry too! Ahhhh! Bye lovelies. Je t'aime garçon. Maintenant, puis, pour toujours.♥

No comments: