Wednesday, October 10, 2007

1 more paper :D

Current Mood: Enthusiastic :S
Current Song: A Whole New World - Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle


Oh yes, just one more paper and I'm free from all this brain-cell murderings. Oh god. Let's say the exams suck, thats all. The Emaths 1 & Chemistry was manageable :D However, Amaths was seriously difficult. i couldn't do any qns except for the Alpha Beta and the .... okay i forgot -.- Today's paper was social studies, i could do and hopefully would score at least for a B. Placing hopes on History, Social Studies, Chemistry and Emaths 1 :D Went home after the breakfast with Mirjam. Okay I didn't fast today, I woke up late -.- Seriously. And I had stomachache in the morning. So yeah. Then went home, then after Peiling's amaths paper, she went my house. Then go make my contact lenses. Hard time choosing either Grey/Honey . Lols, and can either collect it tomorrow or friday :D YAY-ness. Oh, you should see the stupid videos me & peiling took when we were studying. And after looking through all my Emaths tests, I found myself dumb cos I could answer the questions -.- Regrets, but there's no turning back. Alrights, shall go off now and study :D Emaths, my last hope. I need you my love, Emaths ! Okay, I don't love Emaths ;D Bye Lovelies!

No comments: