Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fill Me Up To The Brim

Current Mood: Pour-Me-Into-Bed mood
Current Song: Happy Birthday - Click 5

Today was pretty okay. Had fun during Chemistry practical. And I'm in the same class with Darshe and the rest again for History Elective :D Yay ! Anyways, after school went to Pei Ling's house and she passed me a few comics. I still have about 5 more to read, 1 down. And then had a fruitful 2 hours of sleep. Then had to do a lot of administrations stuffs, typing, sending e-mails and phone calling. Yes, alot of work. I seriously want to go on a holiday in December before my birthday. My parents still considering going Nirwana Resort in Bintan again, cos seriously I love the place, the ambience, food, EVERYTHING :D I want a 5 days stay there to compensate the studying I will be doing sooner or later, and an advanced birthday gift. Haha. 48 more days, go count la. Haha. Tomorrow will be having Emcee training, I guess would be alright. I think ? Have to pack my bag and edit some stuffs for tomorrow's intensive again, and its pretty warm outside. Agree? Yes? No? Nevermind! See you lovelies :D

No comments: