Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Interclass Games :D

Current Mood: Really Tired :'(
Current Song: Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard

I am really too tired to blog this week. Letargic-ness? Possibility. Anyways, had interclass captain ball today. Congratulations to 3EA team for winning the medal :D And well done to our class too, 3EB. We were awesome, don't worry. We did nothing much but played captain ball and badminton among ourselves. After we got tired we rested and one of them fell and "broke" her arm. Get well soon and take care okay? Conclusion: CaptainBall is a rough game, fullstop. Remember I dislocated my knee because of that, but I'm cool about it :D Then decided to play soccer with Darshe, Mirjam, S.W and MJ. I made the "goalkeeper" and you know Darshenee got the ball, and from your common sense right, you need to kick the ball either to your left or right direction so it goes into the goalpost right? You know what Darshenee did, she kicked the ball right to my stomach and upper leg there. Cannot say kick, but RAMMED! IT WAS PAINFUL OKAY. Lol, but I find it funny la. And it still hurts a little, but I'm fine. After which had Audition of Emcee, and yeah, was okay. Then had interview with the Excos and Mrs Khoo was there. SHE IS SOOO FUNNY :D But when she's fierce, she's scary :S After which, played Halo on the Xbox with Nas, Hairul twinnie, Peiling :D Hairul expert already la, Nas also la! But I just love shooting them from the back and hit them on the head (of course virtually in the game) Haha! And I kept accidentally shooting Hairul twinnie, cos we were supposed to gang up to shoot Nas! But playing Halo makes me dizzy at times. After which went Hougang Mall with Peiling and eat :D Crapper a lot of stuffs la :D Haha! P.L remember the Archie comics tomorrow alrights :D Right now, my left knee hurts (its the ex-dislocated knee). After the running around I suppose. And tomorrow we're going to Mediacorp to watch Live The Dream. CLICK FIVEE! Of course together with my awesome besties, Darshenee & Mirjam :D I can't wait. Okays, ciaos people, I'm thirsty. ♥

P/s: It's sometimes saddening that anonymous gives us that attitude to not only me but to the rest of the people. Please, we finally saw you're true colours. We're really disappointed anonymous, please realise that. And to that "who must not be named" we know what you're talking about behind our backs. It didn't really concern me but it concerns my friends. Please, think before you speak. :D No hard feelings.

No comments: