Saturday, October 6, 2007

Picture Update (:

Current Mood: Tired
Current Song: Still Waiting - Sum41

Okays, just came back from Geylang Serai with my parents and of course my awesome primary school mates. Really tired, bough alot of stuffs. And my heels are like high. LOL! And And my baju raya is BROWN-ORANGE! $170 -.-" Enjoy the pics. (please be patient & wait for the pics to load)

Presenting my crazy-mate, Rabia and the stone-r behind, Ira (:

The girls, from left to right, Ammarah - Rabia - Herlina - Ira :D

Firdaus (the guy on the left) tried to immitate the old man! Damn funny.

Mr Fidaus (i wonder how Ira could stand him :x )


Lightings at Geylang Serai (Part I)

Part II

Part III

My photography doesn't suck okay! I find this picture so sleek & nice.

Its my new bought heels(:

Okays, that all after the breaking fast with the people, then now im in serious mugging-ation/study-ation. I'm scared for Emaths & Pure Chem )': Okays, see you around when I see you all!

No comments: