Thursday, October 18, 2007

Results , Finalized

Current Mood: Tired
Current Song: Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence

Got my finalised results for end of years already. Should be after moderation already I suppose and its 45% of the total percentage in the report book. Oh god, and to think about it I did quite bad too. Have to set aims higher :D

English - 58.6% (C5)
Emaths - 61.0% (B4)
Amaths - 31.0% (F9)
Humanties [H/SS] - 75.0% (A1)
Chemistry - 72.7% (A2)
Physics - 65.0% (B3)
Malay - 53.0% (C6)

Total percentage : 59.7%
[improved but aiming for 65%]

Alrights, that's all for the results, anyways today was nothing much. Things were as usual but Mdm Chia today was not herself. She joked more than usual and was much more humorous than usual. Haha! After school had meeting awhile then interview, couldn't go help out at the NP room. After the interview went to Kovan with Pei Ling and ate KFC.

To Pei Ling,
Don't worry so much about the matter. He's no worth your concerns and you've got people like us to keep you going. It's really frustrating and sad to see you sobbing everyday. Let the past be an experience to make you stronger.

After which went home and then talked to Ming Jia. It's been a long time since I talked to her on the phone and crapped non-stop! I love you Ming Jia, I'm not afraid to publicise it either :D Guess what, tomorrow is Promotion Day which means.... NO SCHOOL :D Tomorrow Pei Ling has agreed to follow me collect the watch I bought for my parents for their anniversary ! I know, their anniversary is like in November but just buying it before it goes out of stock. A couple pair costs $100. But collecting also the other watch I bought online. And I also can't wait for Laydio gathering! Alrights shall stop here. Conclusion : Today is a great day & I saw a pretty rainbow again today. Shall not divert to much. Je t'aime garçon beaucoup. Merci pour tout ! ♥ Alrights, shall end here lovelies, love you all! :D

No comments: