Friday, October 26, 2007

Awesome Week :D

Current Mood: Happy & Contented
Current Song: Wowowee :D

Holidays have just started, but am not really looking forward to it. 2 weeks of intensive programme is already enough to occupy 1/4 of the holidays. Followed by Emcee trainings and Camps. I guess what Mdm Chia said was right, I really do have to learn how to do time management which resulted me in having pretty bad results for EndOfYear. Well at least I did better than MidYear. This week have been a blast. Last Wednesday went to MediaCorp with Mirjam, Darshenee and Darshe's sister :D We went there to watch Live The Dream. But most importantly to see CLICK FIVE :D Kyle Patrick is so hot in person. And Utt, he grabbed my hand. *screams and wails* :D Then yesterday went house visiting with the Nas, Fatemah, Maria, Faid, Sufyan, Hanan, Naufal and Hairul. Awesome. Came back home pretty late but it was worth it. I'm thinking if I should highlight my hair. I don't know. Still thinking. I want Golden Brown. Haha :D Alrights, picture update next time alrights. See ya!

No comments: