Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Results :D

Current Mood: Neutral =/
Current Song: Somebody Told Me - The Killers

Got back my results, I'm quite pleased with the results but a little disappointment though. Not key-ing the English results cos the composition the teachers have taken it back for moderation (instincts tells me that we did badly thats why they HAD to moderate).

Pure Chemistry - A2 (improved from C6 to A2)
Pure Physics - B4 (deproved from A1 to B4)
Elementary Maths - B4 (improved from C6 ro B4)
Combined Humanities - B4 (improved from E8 to B4)
[History: C6 , Social Studies A2]
Additional Maths - F9 (sustained F9's, expected)
Malay - C6 (improved from F9 to C6) overall

Have to improve alot and buck up on Amaths, don't intend to drop any. But Physics I could get A1 , its just that I got too nervous and had mental block, almost cried doing the paper the same goes for Amaths. One conclusion to make when doing exams, don't panic & stay calm :D My parents have to prepare a few hundred dollars for the Ipod Touch and new handphone :D Yay! Started on Elementz project too, and the sponge stinks! :D Alrights nighty nights loved ones!

No comments: