Friday, October 19, 2007

IPOD TOUCH

Current Mood: Happy :D
Current Song: Laydio Online

Helloes all. Just came back home, and guess what, I bought my new Ipod Touch okays. Cost $498 but have to add the charger and stuffs so $545.90 altogether. I memorised the price. Lol. Yayness, and now its charging, 8 hours of waiting, happy waiting Ammarah :D Then went to plaza singapure with parents to restock food supply. Then went to eat , and oh, im still hungry! Gosh, and how am I supposed to collect the watch I bought online. Not free tomorrow! Ahhh! Alrights nevermind see how. I think I'm talking nonsense because I don't know what I'm talking too! Never-mind. And see.....

TADAA! The new Ipod Touch I bought. I just lvoe the sleekness of the Ipod. okays shall go, do visit www.laydio.net for awesome songs and hell lotsa chattings, btw I miss Eric ! Ahhhs! Bye lovelies!

No comments: