Tuesday, October 16, 2007

D:

Tomorrow, the day where we get our results, reflects how much we studied and how well/bad we did. It'll give me a drastic impact because my future lies there. Okay, my future to be in Sec Four Express, I don't want to retain or get transferred to 4NA. It'll be a tremendous fall from being the top then to the bottom. And right now many of us will be pretty worried, well some who doesn't care about exams and their results are just trying to be non-human like because tell me who dont wanna live their lives with ease, and be happy with your own achievement, if you don't care so much why bother going to schoo? I suggest you can bang your head against the wall and then brainwash your brains, it might help you real good, trust me. Haha. Good luck for the recieving of results tomorrow all , oh and bring tissues boxes & ear plugs tomorrow. Torturreeeee. Bye Lovely People!

No comments: