Monday, May 14, 2007

I feel like making my font bigger, I'm angry and frustrated and brink of breaking down. Fail, Failing, Failed, Failure. That's everything that's on my head right now. It's just too much to handle. I failed two subjects already. What's there more to help me pull those grades up to a C6? I really feel hopeless. I really am. Is it everything I put, effort and all not enough to score at least a pass? And an A1 for Chemistry? It's really horrifying. I don't know. Even the subject I love the most I didn't score an A1/A2? There's really no hope for me to get another A. Trust me, this is torturing okay. Who knows my punishment is that my parents don't allow me to go Melbourne on the last minute. I'm frustrated, angry and upset. I have to buck up in June, but with 10 days to rest? Occupied by Camps, Extra Lessons, Melbourne and activities going on, I calculated and left 10 days to rest. I don't see a need in holidays. This is crazy. Why did I ever went inside a B class? This is super atrocious, I don't feel like doing anything anymore. I just feel like giving up everything, but hey, this life ain't something for me to play with, its a trial that God has set me to do. But I just have to face the music, and make my eardrums burst. Till here, if I don't blog in for days, this means it's really bad and took effect for the upcoming days. =(

No comments: