Thursday, May 10, 2007

Current Mood: Regretful

I never thought my life could past before my eyes
I never thought tears can come before my cries

But I now know the truth never lies
Try to hide myself from the world im the master of disguise

Life isn't always great that what I fail to realize
Ammarah is the girl heart that need a bigger size

Thats who people see me as
True Lies my future is my past

I don't feel good at the moment. A lot of mixed feelings. What's wrong with me this past few days. It's just getting from bad to worst. But despite that, I still had fun. But today, sat for the killer Social Studies paper. I'm really gonna kill myself for not being able to manage my time properly, as a result not finishing the paper. This happened too for History. But, we had to write a lot, don't the people understand, we need more time. And because of 1hr and 30mins, we cannot check? I have no confidence in passing this two papers. If I pass, it'll just be a just pass mark and if I fail, I'll fail badly. Trust me, my instincts tell me so. After that went to Vivo City with Adithya, Faid, PeiLing, Christine, Cassandra and Joe. It was really fun. But we went into the store and I saw the word Humanities, I felt like crying and they tried their best to cover anything that is related to Humanities, but Faid kept on reminding such as saying the word Treaty. Sighs* Guess I'm fated, I'm not gonna do well. Had a splendid time at BurgerKing, Starbucks and went window shopping. Me and Cassandra bought nail polishers, obviously, I won't be wearing it to school, I'm waiting till the holidays are here and my toenails are already painted. After that when some of them left, Cassandra, Faid, Adith and Joe and myself went at the rooftop to play with the water. Screw you Adith, he wanted to pull me into the water so did the other guys. The third evilest people. And we laid down, and almost got suntanned cos it was so hot. Haha, its kinda fun but poor Faid was pushed in the water a lot of times, and he was TOTALLY wet, from head to toe. And me, my shirt and whole pants. ;D Then went home and ate, I was hungry okay. I saw the KFC Meltz in the fridge and heat it up, it doesn't taste heavenly as it was pre-heated. Mom and Dad came home with FOOD. How I love food! Then studied Elementary Maths and played my PS2, DDR. It's so tiring. But after something happened, my mood changed and I didn't feel like studying. But I will still be. Don't worry. Haha. Anyways tomorrow anyone wanna follow us go catch a movie/Starbuck's-ing at CompassPoint/DhobyGhaut after our paper? Do contact me. Tomorrow's our LAST paper. Thank God, for being gracious in making the exams come to and end without me realising, well I did, but it's just FAST. I'll upload the videos taken today tomorrow alrights? I'm tired and not really in the mood to transfer the files. I guess, I'll put my fingers to rest here. Sayonara!

No comments: