Friday, May 11, 2007

Current Mood: Exited:)

Hello World! I'm really kinda excited for the Melbourne Trip. 17 more days, and the joy to Melbourne is ours. Finally, freedom is back here again. No more exams and stress-free, for this while only I supposed. After school went to CompassPoint with Darshenee, Faid, Daniel and PeiLing. We ate and ate, and realised we were left 15 minutes to go back school for the Melbourne Trip briefing. And we flagged a cab and the girls went in. Reached school and the people who were gonna follow us came for the briefing. Some guy and some lady came. But the lady is really pretty. And our group had to do NanoTechnology. Haha. And on top of that, Faid and myself were chosen to be the journalists for the WHOLE Melbourne Trip, its like reporting on the video camera, and I'm just gonna faint speaking in front of the camera. But I just love talking. Haha. After that, went to Dhoby Ghaut. We looked at some winter clothes, and was eyeing on this winter coat that cost a hefty sum of $109. But it's nice, there's pink colour and brown and black colour. I love the brown one a lot. Bought my guitar pick, and Daniel came to my house to teach me "Not Ready To Make Nice". Well, I really had to improve changing fingers fast. Oh wait, I'm supposed to upload the video, but I'm lazy, some other time perhaps? I'll end here for now, sleep the whole night away. THIS WEEKEND IS MINE! Sayora people!

No comments: