Saturday, May 19, 2007

Current Mood: Happy(:

Hello people, today was super-uber fun. Before that, forgot to mention the Scrabble Competition results in yesterday's post. Our team consisting of Faid, Nas, Wei Xin, Swati and myself got 19 position out of hundred schools, but we didn't make it in the Finals. It was a tough competition, any Kudos to all of us and the rest of the people who tried their best. =D Anyways, woke up this morning and switched the PC on, no one was online except a few people, talked to them. Then watched tv and slept again until 4pm. Changed and headed to Parkway Parade. Over there, bought my winter clothes for the Melbourne trip, and it almost cost a bomb. $400 altogether, but what to expect it's expensive cos its winter stuffs. Then went to Mango and bought 2 tops, super nice and they're having a sale. Went to Marks and Spencer and eyed on this top, but no Medium size, sighs - Walked around and went to Topshop, they were having a sale to. Bought a top which costs $33 , I'll be wearing that to the airport next Monday. Bought accessories which cost $29. And lastly my shades, $23. It was shopping spree, walked around and ate there. Oh yes, bought Disney puzzle, but buying the frame some other time. Haha. Bought ice-cream and Famous Amos cookies. Was so tired then, flagged a cab and went back home. Tomorrow will be watching a movie with my cousin and gonna buy Converse high-cut shoes. Badly wants the brown and pink one which I saw at Far East Plaza. Oh before I forget, I fell just now also. Painful. I landed on my butt okay, it's kinda sore now. Haha! Okay then, blog again some other time. Bye!!

No comments: