Sunday, May 6, 2007

Current Mood: Enthusiastic :)

Hello people,
Must be shocked to know I shifted here. It's been a long time since I have created a blogskin. Frankly speaking, I prefer this current blog than the last one. Haha, practically because I'm really on hiatus, meaning that I'll be away from the "Heavenly Normal-Sweet Daily Life" piling myself under books and notes which I have cracked them open since last week. Yesterday, sat for History and Physics paper. For History, it wasn't too bad, but there's still a chance i may fail. Had not much time to complete the second essay as I have spent too much time on my SBQ. I was left with only 45 minutes to complete my 2 essays. I rushed to do the first essay and completed it with a shocking 2 page-d long essay. Then, I was left to do the second essay with only 15 minutes. I rushed like mad, ignored the irritating sound made from the fans, I had to concentrate. And thank GOD that I finished it in time. But sadly, was left with 2 more points, but what can I do now? Haha. Then during our recess break, I studied for Physics, but nothing could get in my mind as what I studied for History was still inside. I forced myself to concentrate even more, well at least something went inside. I wasn't ready but had to do the paper. I opened the exam paper and the MCQ was quite managable, but the second section and the third section, I really have no comments to make. It was HORRIBLE. But after that, went for the Melbourne trip briefing. 22 more days till the trip. Pretty excited because most of the fun people are there. Haha. After which had lunch with Darshenee, Adithya, Faid and PeiLing at Hougang Mall, then went straight to Toa Payoh to meet my Mom and Dad to make my new spectacles. Hell, my eyesight increased again. 425 for the right and 325 for the left. Will collect it after school on Monday, anyone wanna follow? Haha. For today, nothing much happened. Stayed at home the whole day and studied a bit for E-Maths and Chemistry. I love Chemistry a lot. Ordered Pizza Hut, but the delivery person was late for 15 minutes, my cousin and I were starving. I had the Chicken Royale and she had Beef Lasagna, plus Cheesy Lava Hawaian Lovers Pizza. Yummy(: I guess I'm heading to my crib soon. I'm sleepy, GoodNight people.