Friday, May 25, 2007

Current Mood: Happy(:

Hello People, finally have gotten the mood to blog. Firstly let's update on my exam results.

English Language - 55.2 C5
Malay - 44.3 E8
Additional Maths - 38.1 F9
Mathematics - 54.9 C6 (0.1 more marks to get C5. Like Oh My God la.)
Chemistry - 68.1 B3
Physics - 60.9 B4
Combined Humans (H,SS) - 61.1 B4

Class Position : 7/43
Level Position: 45/197
L1R4 : 22
L1R5 : 30

I know my results are super terrible. But I'm gonna change and put studies as my first priority, followed by NPCC, then prefects. Mrs Tan and Mr Mustafa talked to me and my parents regarding my grades and involvement in NPCC. Actually I was excused for the NPCC NCO Camp, as Mr Mustafa said it is important for me to catch up my studies than NPCC, however, I won't get promoted that fast as compared to my other squadmates. Terrible. I'm gonna start my Holiday Assignments today. I'm gonna change. And I aim to get 20 in level, which is highly not that possible. But I will try my best. (: Tomorrow going out with Daniel and Faid to do some last minute shopping for Melbourne Trip. Plus jamming with them, bringing my guitar tomorrow. Yippee. Oh yes, I love my National Science Challenge 2007 tag. Haha! I'm random. Haha! Take Care lovelies.



No comments: