Friday, May 18, 2007

Current Mood: Pain ):

Today is seriously not my day, let's start from the morning of 18 May 2007. Got back my Humanities Paper. Simply sucks. I was too scared to look at my script when I got it, the expression on Mr Tan's face made me scared, and I turned the paper, I saw it 23/50 , in other words, i FAILED , i cried in the Lecture Room cos passing Humanities Paper is my last resort. A million things ran in my mind. I just cried everything out, thanks to the people who consoled me. Then I Kah Hui was the consoling me the most. Thanks a lot! Then I was too scared to get back my History paper, and guess what, I passed. It pulled me up quite a bit to help me get a C6. But i still got too many Cs and Bs already. Sucks. I was the highest in my class 28/50, well that made me happy for a few moments and I was still crying over Social Studies. Then during recess I had no mood to talk to anyone, I didn't pay attention in English class and Mrs Tan came in the classroom, the class made a big fuss over her coming, she stormed out of the classroom and walked away angrily. Some of us felt bad, really bad. What if something happens. God. This is frustrating. Went to search for her after school to see if she's alright, but to no avail, she left the school. Hell. Then changed for Inter Class Captain Ball. I want to make this official that I do not want to play Captain's Ball ever again for the time being. Our class failed badly during the first half but got back a little confidence and fought furiously in the next match. However, I had a bad fall while catching the ball and I felt someone push me, and I fell. My left leg was in pain, I could not move it. It was very pain. Red cross came to help and it was better. The girls sent me back home, I really couldn't walk. And Aishah take care okay, you're a strong girl, get well soon. Cassandra, PeiLing, Ying Yi and Hui Xin sent me home to my doorstep by taxi. My mom was very shocked and then at about 4pm + went to the doctor, and the doctor said I dislocated my bone a little, and he managed to massage it and did something to my leg to make it go back. It was very painful, I held back my tears. It was damn painful. I cannot remove the bandage till next Thursday and I cannot drink cold water for 1 week. Saddening, now I'm suffering walking from one place to another, but I'm fine(: Thanks for the concern people, I really appreciate it, I guess I go watch television, not really in the mood. Bye!

No comments: