Sunday, May 6, 2007

Current Mood: Bored :(

Helloes People,
Did nothing much today, woke up early at about 7am, then slept at 1pm to about 3pm. Have to study for Social Studies later, though its the second last paper I think. It requires a lot of memorising. Sighs* , but what can I do. Added new song to my blog, Officially Missing You, by Tamia. Meaningful song, brings me back last year's memories with the lovely people in 2EA. Oh yes, some "overdue-d" photos. Taken during our prize presentation, and our presentation to the professors, teachers, HODs, students and everyone else. It was nerve wrecking. And the pictures taken with the rest of the people plus our teacher mentor, Ms Fu. Thanks a lot for guiding us those past few months of experimenting and stuffs. I guess this will be the last post for this week. I won't be updating this blog for 1 week. I guess I'll end here, take care all.

On Hiatus For The Moment, EXAMS.



No comments: