Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Current Mood: Hopeless):

Hi all, I'm blogging right now because something happened. Before I get into that today was "perfectly" fine. Additional Mathematics paper is exactly the same when you're in Hell. It's very very, I mean VERY, difficult. I could only do the simultaneous equations and logarithms questions. The one on Alpha Betha, I've got no hope. After school went to seek help for Social Studies on SBQ, but we waited outside as Mr Tan was still entertaining a few people inside. So, we sat down and Adith told me something saddening. I can't divert too much into details. Well at first, I didn't really bother, but still cared and shared concern. But after that when I got home after spending time in McDonald's with PeiLing, Adith and Faid to study, I went to the computer and went to check to see if it was true. Indeed, it's true. I understand how it feels. Serious. I know I may not be making any sense here but, I just feel sad. Gosh, tomorrow's Social Studies. I'm not gonna do well. Let me repeat I'm NOT GONNA DO WELL. My brain's like a robot. Absorbing all the very little things into my poor little brain. It's okay, 2 more days of suffering and my brain is free. Oh yes, if only I had pictographic memory. Haha. Studying for Social Studies now, take care people.

No comments: