Thursday, May 17, 2007

Current Mood: Happy(:

Thanks a lot for those who cheered me up for the past 2 days or 3. I really really appreciate it and well, this is not the end, I have to move on. Thanks friends, hell lotsa(: Let's update on my results I suppose, there's nothing to lose anyway. Don't be shocked. I know, I de-proved. Haha!
Additional Maths - E8 Fail (improved abit from F9 to E8, got all Logarithms questions correct)
Elementary Maths - C6 Pass (de-proved from A1 to C6, careless mistakes)
Pure Chemistry - B4 Pass (de-proved from A1 to B4, careless mistakes)
Pure Physics - B4 Pass (still the same, no change)
Mother Tongue - F9 Fail (de-proved B4 to F9, the paper was hard, not many passed)
last but not least, my favourite,
English - C5 Pass (the subject I thought I would fail turned out to be a pass, and the paper was hard)

There's still Social Studies and History, can't pin up high hopes for both, because I don't have a good feeling about it. I can't find my Additional Maths assignments, all lost. Pathetic- But I'm just glad that I passed English, at least Mr Sim and Mr Mustafa won't make a big fuss about it now. Haha. I need to sort of some stuffs, bye people.

No comments: