Saturday, May 12, 2007

Current Mood: Happy(:

Hello, first of all i would like to wish, a HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY to my dearest Mother and the rest of the Mothers out there. I woke up super early today and went to get ingredients for the Kebabs which I was intending to cook. I was quite lucky cos they went out for their daily morning jogs. Then I cut the chicken, chop here and there and made the marination, they arrived. They said they could hear the chopping of a chopper from the void deck. Oopps. Haha, but i just did everything and wait for the chicken to marinate. And then, time to grill. It didn't wanna cook because I put it at a very very low heat. Then my mom made it maximum, and still had to wait for 30 minutes for it to cook, then i put on a plate, and took out 3 wine glasses and poured Mirinda Strawberry drink. It really looked like wine. Then put on a tray on to their room. And took pictures and then it was tasting time, and guess what, they said it was nice(: And my parents asked me why never grill more I said, no more chicken in the fridge, and they laughed. Haha! Later going restaurant for a proper meal, this is just the starters. And hopefully, SHOPPING! It's been a long time since i stepped inside a mall, and actually buy something because there were exams. But finally, its over. I'm going there at about 1pm. Waiting for my cousin to come back from her church. Oh well. Will post the video and pictures later, I promise. Bye beloved readers!

No comments: