Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year Tomorrow :D

Current Mood: Contented :D
Current Song: Witch Doctor - Alvin & The Chipmunks

I can't believe 2007 have passed so fast. I could still remember clearly what happened in January or even last year. It seems as though everything had just happened yesterday. This shows that we really have to treasure what we have and not regret it later. I've done a lot of reflecting these past few days. This year seems to be more of a regretful and sorrowful year for me. A lot of downs but nevertheless there's alot of ups which made me miss those moments. I've really got a lot of New Year resolutions. Let's just hope I won't be more of a procassinator next year.

Here are the top 5 new year resolutions I have:
  • Study real hard for O'levels and decrease the amount of time of usage of the computer
  • Be more of someone who is much more positive
  • Spend more time with family and friends
  • Spend lesser money and only use them if needed
  • Be less lazy and less procassinating
Oh well, let's just hope next year is a better year for all of us. Let's just start over something new before its too late. I'm really contented of the things I have and don't realise how fortunate all of us are nowdays. We take things for granted and never thought that it'll be gone one day. Oh well, life's like that. We take things and go away with it. Okays, I would really want to wish everyone out there a very (advanced) New Year ! Bye lovelies ♥

P/S: Would really wanna thank God for blessing me with awesome friends, they sure know how to make my day into a brighter one.

No comments: