Thursday, December 13, 2007

Introducing, Ken the lamest [:

I am really bored and it's 11.29pm. So, Ken the lamest gave me a brilliant idea to blog about him. And this whole post goes to Ken ! His name is Ken, as know as the lamest. He said that he is the lamest cos its to accomadate me for being lame -.-" He loves to bully little children like me (hey you, i'm still a kid okay, i'm still 14) . And I unfortunately have to surrender to him because I always don't know how to fight back with him. So, the ending would usually he win one. I always lose la. Lols, but nevertheless he super super duper funny and approacable and not forgetting LAME as well :D And he called me a pig because I'm lazy. But hey I'm a pig which can write(as what you said). Lol! This post is like selling him away -.-" But at least it kills my boredrom for 5 minutes I guess. Mwahahaha. Okays, I'm going off to chat on MSN. Bye lovelies ♥

P/S: I love my Ken the lamest [:

No comments: