Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm Happy At The Moment

Current Mood: Sore but Okay D':
Current Song: Roses And Butterflies - Making April

Don't laugh at the editing. -holds back laughter- It's 1.37am and I'm not asleep, crapping with the lamest Ken. I'm really laughing at the editing cos he said. "it's like the exact conversation we had" LOLS! And I started to burst out laughing. I don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe because I'm excited that on Wednesday is my BIRTHDAY :D 3 more days, and I'm 15 :D Should I have a birthday party at my house after the PSL thing on my birthday? Don't know la, I think I'm on caffeine, I'm still awake. And by the way, I would like to greatly thank Ken for lending a listening ear just now over what happened in the afternoon. Thanks alot ah! And and and, I'm blogging tomorrow. Bye lovelies ♥

P/S: Always look on the bright side of life.

No comments: