Friday, December 21, 2007

Orientation [:

Current Mood: Tired and Half-Awake
Current Song: Me & U - Cassie


So the cache is, today was pretty okay. Was supposed to wake up at 5.30am but ended up waking up at 6.40am. Had to be in school by 7.15am. So rushed my bathing time, tie-ing of hair and everything. Cabbed down to school with my parents. Hoho, but to my suprise I reached there earlier than the rest. And I thought I was gonna be late -.-" Then ushered all the parents and the new Sec Ones. Was okay but pretty tiring. Me & Nas was walking around the school like mad people checking whether they are doing what they are supposed to do. Then after school Darshenee & Nas made me and the other bunch of people wait for them in school for one hour. And they were at Kovan happily eating -.-" But nahs, its okay. Communication error, can't be helped. I bought guide books for Amaths and Emaths. Yay ! Also bought correction tape. Mwahahah! Okays, I also changed my blogskin. So how's the revamp of my blog? :D And the song in my blog is really nice, I let Darshenee listen and she said the song is very nice. I was quite suprised not many people heard of Faber Drive (its a band not a place) . Oh well, I'm tired. Okays, bye lovelies ♥

No comments: