Saturday, January 5, 2008

Current Mood: Pour-Me-Into-Bed mood
Current Song: Broken - SecondHand Serenade

Been busy in the past week. First day of school was hectic! Uhh, actually I think the whole week was a hectic one! Wasn't used to going to school, kept forgetting things, but I managed to pay more attention in class. I suppose that next week I won't be blogging because really busy with PSL and orientation. Great, I'm taking 1t1, nevermind. The PSLs in 1t1 is awesome. Mwahahaha! Tomorrow I have a Physics test and on Wednesday the Amaths qualifying test. I really hope to get good grades for it though. Haha ! I seriously don't know what to blog la. I'll just keep this on hiatus first until further notice :D Bytheway, Leonard rocks but I rock more than him. :P

P/S: I've decided to let everything go, new memories arises. Just hoping that you'd be there.

No comments: