Tuesday, December 4, 2007

homeworks and ultimate study mode [:

Current Mood: Hungry D:
Current Song: Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls


Hello beloved lolipopers! It's been quite a while since I blogged. Have been really busy doing administration stuffs & webdesigning for my aunt's workplace. At least I get payed doing this. I have already highlighted my hair and cut my hair the same length just thinner. By cutting it thinner, it'll allow me to do the "scene" ones. I won't be blogging for about 1 week - 1.5 weeks due to my late study mode. I'm studying Day - Night and finish everything up by next week. You won't be seeing me online much except at night :D Bye lovelies ♥

P/S: I still can't believe the days pass like seconds. Yes, it may seem that it happened so long ago but remember, it's still right in here.

No comments: