Monday, December 17, 2007

The Coffee Connoisseur [:

Current Mood: Happy and Half-Awake D:
Current Song: Someday We'll Know - Mandy Moore

Today I really had fun. Had Elementz in the morning and I was later for 8 minutes. (usually Nas and Faid would be the latest, they will come 1 hr later. LOL) Because of me being late Ms Fu's sovenier from Japan to me was smaller than them D': -grins evilly- But my sovenier is cuter just like me :D Then after Elementz we went Bugis with Ms Fu because Ms Fu still owe us a treat for getting Gold for this year's Elementz. So we went to the The Coffee Connoisseur . And as usual 4 of us crapped like nobody's business and laughed as if the whole restaurant is ours. Ms Fu is an awesome teacher. Agree? L4-12marks answer please :D Hope to go out with Ms Fu again for lunch. Then Ms Fu went to meet her friend at 1.00pm then 3 of us decided to go to the National Library to study. And suprisingly I really DID study Amaths :D Thanks Mr Faid for tutoring me and Nas. LOL. Then went back home and bought push pops. And guess what 2 more days till I turn 15. Mwahhahahah ! And I'm talking to Ayunie the sweetest one on MSN. I'm still sleepy after having a 2 hours nap. Okays, chatting back in MSN. Byebye Lovelies :D

P/S: I think it's unbelievable just like that.

No comments: