Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thank You [:

Current Mood: Happy & Blessed [:
Current Song: Happy Birthday - Click Five

Yesterday was a blast. Firstly, I would like to thank my awesome friends who took the time and remembered my birthday was yesterday. Thanks for flooding my handphone with warm birthday wishes at 12midnight. Flooding my msn chatbox at 12midnight. Calling my handphone just to wish me happy birthday at 12midnight. Flooding my tagbox with warm wishes as well. Thanks alot for the presents you guys gave me yesterday. It's awesome. Look.

It's half of my birthday presnts. Thanks a million people. You made my day yesterday. The treat was no problem because you guys are my awesome awesome friends. Thanks alot. I don't know how to thank you guys much more. Shall credit Ken to be the first one to tag at my blog to wish me eh. Thanks :D I love you guys ♥

P/S: It's like a miracle when you said you love me again.

No comments: