Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Big Big Big Day [:

Current Mood: Tired, Happy, Excited :D
Current Song: Happy Birthday To Me!

2 and a half more hours to my birthday. I don't know why I'm looking forward to my birthday cos maybe this time round instead of a party I'm treating them to maybe pizza hut. Yes, all the costs is on me. Haha! And thanks Mom & Dad for bringing me out to have a pre-birthday dinner celebration. And allowed me to do shopping over there, but just bought new skinny jeans (pssst, my other black skinny jeans I had got bleached -.-" ) Hah, I overheard my mom and cousin's conversation and my mom spoilt the whole thing by saying my cousin bought jeans for me. LOL! Now I know what's my present for later. Rawrs. But oh well, I don't know what I'm talking as usual because I'm worn out but still active. LOL. Okay enough Ammarah. Oh and tmr having PSL training in school and I get to see my friends. I miss them can? :D :D Okays, thats it. Bye lovlies.

P/S: You drifted away and giving me false hopes again.

No comments: