Friday, November 30, 2007

Current Mood: Pool-ish :D
Current Song: Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton


Hey all :D Today had PSL in the morning. But got scolded from Mrs Ho for not being punctual. I don't like sermons because they're pain to the ears and pain to the head too! Then after which had fun at the arcade. The first thing I went into the arcade and played was my dear drums :D It's getting addictive but not until a drum addict like that. Once in a while thing you know. And Bryan got sick of the song "Russian Roulette" because I kept playing that song for the drums. And I love the song "Home Girl" . Real fast but nice! Haha. Then after which met up with Isyanto and played pool ! Hoho, managed to sneak into the pool area. Played a few rounds and really had a lot of fun. How I wish I had a pool table in my house. I wouldn't mind as my birthday gift though ;) So after which chatted at the Kovan "interchange" there with Bryan, Isyanto, PeiLing, Wira and Salman. Then Wira and Salman went off first then 4 of us still crapped at some random seats near the coffee shop! Really fun and engaging. And I bought purple hair spray. I know you all will say "Siao eh, why she by purple. And what for?" Simple answer. I really don't feel good not buying something and hey let's try wild colours on your hair and it's $5. Yes, unbelievable but still believable! And I going to my aunt's house again tomorrow plus cutting hair and dying hair! Tomorrow is gonna be great I believe! Bye lovelies♥

P/S: You taught me how to love but you taught me how to hate as well. Paradoxic, yes I know.

No comments: