Saturday, September 22, 2007

Young Icons (:

Current Mood: Images in my head.

Current Song: When You Say Nothing At All - Allison Kraus


Today woke up at 5.45am and rushed to Hougang Mall to meet the rest (Bryan, PeiLing, BaoLong, Peiling and Darsheee) It was pretty dark and quiet, reminds me of when I was in Philippines in the early morning. Then I saw Bryan walking towards me then we talked then the rest arrived :D Then took 72 to Tampines then they ate while i played the poking thingy with Darshe's Hotcakes cover, was pretty bored cos i was fasting. Then headed to the Tampines CC for the Student Ambassador. Then got some shirt to wear for the event, it was ORANGE, and reminded me of Nas cos he loves to wear orange shirts -.- Then met Mr Rafi, then sat down with this Senior Icon and she talked to me in Chinese, and I replied in Chinese, of course there were times I need translation from Bryan. Haha! Then The Minister & Mayor came as Guest of Honour to grace the occasion. The speech part was hilarious, but I almost fell asleep, and WE'RE ON TEEVEE (: Lol, and then there was once the guy asked if anyone is a Malay, i raised my hand and asked if I can speak good malay for the news -.- Then the darshe they all ask me go, I said, "MY MT IS ALREADY SO BAD, NO NEED EMBARASS ME IN FRONT OF THE MEDIA -.-" Then they laughed. Evils. So got some goodie bag and played with the rubix cube, I messed it up -.- Haha! Okay enough, here are some pictures taken. Enjoy!





i have to be committed in this thingy for two years :D And im proud to be one of them to help the community!

No comments: