Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hairspray Craze (:

Current Mood: Happy :D

Before going on about Hairspray Movie, today was great :D Had to go to SRJC for some N4 Cluster Exhibition. And the response for the Adventure Trail is kinda good, and seems like a lot of schools are pretty interested in this collaboration project, using the Cayote Fund or something. After which rushed to school for Chemistry lesson. Reached at 1.30pm (was late for 30mins). We learnt how to calculate the percentage yield for the Mole concept. Pretty okay, but a non-Maths person like me would make a lot of mistakes :x So after which, Adith asked me if I wanted to watch Hairspray, but told him watching with my band, but then they were not free so watched with him today @ AMK Hub. And I waster $6 on my luck to get the Lilo&Stitch soft toy. But of course, luck wasn't with me! )': Bought loads of non-cinema-bought-stuffs in, like chips and etc :D The movie was really AWESOME! It's way better than HSM :D Seriously, I loved the songs which made me tempted to get the songs. Pretty good show! Watching Rat-ta-toee on Thursday with Ms Fu, Nas and Faid :D Excitement. I saw a pretty notebook @ AMK, but costs $23 :X It's either I'm gonna bring my mom to AMK or ViVoCity tomorrow for shopping spree for school supplies and more clothes :D Need to get nails painted PRONTO! Maybe tomorrow morning that is! Okays, gonna post two songs. One from Hairspray and the other, is a song I really liked thanks to Fai :D Enjoy all ! (PS: I still got EMATHS & AMATHS & English homework)


No comments: