Monday, September 3, 2007

:')

Current Mood: Whatever :D


Yesterday was awesome. I love MiraB*3 many many ! Went out with them to Sentosa. And practically me and Faid were playing volleyball in the water when suddenly Faid couldnt catch the ball I threw and the ball drifter pretty far and it was gone. GONE FOREVER! Lols! Picture will be uploaded tomorrow :D Today's lessons were alright! And I got the hang of the Mole Concept for Chemistry! Fai asked me to meet him at the usual playground today but couldn't cos I'm going out today! So sorry Dee )': We'll see about that tmr okay Fai? ;D And sorry to Joe, Mira and Adt for not being able to go out with you guys! Oh and I got pretty obsessed with old songs! Cos Fai played it on the guitar which made me sad! Sugary sweets :D To end off here's the song :DD

No comments: