Friday, September 21, 2007

Official Hiatus.

Current Mood: Messed Up.


Today is not a good day, to further simplyfy it, TODAY SUCKS. From morning till now. Everything's just sucky :( From losing stuffs then scoldings, to panic, to rush, to forgetfullness, to blurness, practically... EVERYTHING. I just feel so fed up. I didn't bother paying attention in class today because I got distracted by something. I just don't know what exactly is affecting my concentration-ness today. Its sad, I can't control my own self. It's real depressing okay. But, I just have to move and look on the bright side of today. Well before went home, played dai-di with Isyanto and Faid then Wira and the rest came. Then actually wanted to break - fast with them but I was tired and went home. Traffic jam via taxi at my place there, so I reached at 7.15 then said prayers and drank the whole bottle of icy cold water. :D Oh, and i gotta wake up @ 5.30am tomorrow, thanks a lot la to the Ambassador talk thingy. Irritating, so much for wanting to wake up late and watch WoWoWee ):

im on hiatus for the moment, probably tomorrow will blog, if not this is the last post till End Of Year :(
here's one pic, courtesy of Maria's blog and Adith's camera. i look LOL-ish.


No comments: