Thursday, September 20, 2007

Current Mood: Oh-im-so-tired :(



Today was pretty okay. Did nothing much, revised AMaths again, and I got the hang of it I think? Seems like, I did not pay full attention last semester. Mr Wee today very funny :) Joked with us all, and yeah, he's funny at cranking up jokes :) Then today learnt Percentage Purity during Chemistry, got it already :D Got back our open book Social Studies & closed book Social Studies tests papers :D I had B for open book and A for closed book :D Yay! Haha! Oh great, and thanks Mdm Lu for teaching us and explaining the Physics stuffs today after school :D The 2 hours was very fruitful. Thank You alrights! I gotta polish badge and polish boots, NPCC tomorrow here I come :D


picture below taken after SRP :D (Mrs Tan was pissed with our class again and stormed out of the class cos she got fed up again *sighs* )


No comments: