Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tired ):

Current Mood: Exasperated :D


Today was pretty okay. Took the pledge and I almost forgot the pledge cos it was quite a long time since I did it. Went IT lab for the teacher's checklist survey. 4 teachers had all SA. While the other teachers had all A. I'm nice okay. LOLs. Then went Library for History class and we got test. And the question was "What is History to you now?" LOLs. So much for it being open book test when you cant use it to answer the question. Haha! Then had MT. I really love Cikgu Hasrita. One of my favourite teacher la. She's really niceeee! Then recess, played cards again at the usual place and learnt new magic trick. :D and invented one on my own! it worked. Then had Physics, and Mdm Lu didn't come. Took the oppurtunity to study AMATHS, well quite okay la. Then had Chemsitry with Mdm Chia. I always look forward to her lessons! Very very awesome. Then amaths test. HAHA! You know what, I have a bloody foul mouth la. Mrs Tan say no SRP, then she say actually Mdm Chia's SRP with us, but then she never say anything. Then we at staircase there then i told Zakiah. "Eh, skali Mdm Chia run to us and say got SRP how?" Then, MDM CHIA REALLY RAN TO US AND SAY GOT SRP! Wth man -.-" She ah, funny teacher. HAHA! We love her :D Then got back Mole Concept test and got 21/30 :D Unexpected. HAHA! Then had MC training, before that crapped with Jasmine, LinKien, Gerald, Daniel and Gideon about Melbourne! Miss those times :D Then had NPCC training. Was okay :D I still got Chemistry homework to do :(

That kind soul, please return my Amath's Ten Year Series can? I'm currently surviving my life without TYS ): I need it badly ! Thank YOU!

I'm desperate for my book back. LOL. Alrights, see you lovelies. Oh and one song for you guys! Please click play but be patient and wait for it to load.



No comments: