Monday, September 17, 2007

AWESOME :)

Current Mood: Happy & Tired :D

Today is seriously a good day. Except for having that major stomachache in the mornng thanks to eating Tuna break for Sahur in the morning. Thanks Mirjam for accompanying me to the toilet and take care of your blocked nose laa :D Then had to read out the names for some TAF club thingy, screwed up a few parts but that was okay and the stupid mic hates me, it kept on dropping. Then had Chemistry test, LIKE OMG, the MCQ is damn difficult okay. Tricky I must say, though I studied but I don't have a good feeling in passing :D Then after school went NP room to check out stuffs, and it feels good to be back after a long hiatus. After school was panicking to find the people for the N.E workshop. Was damn worried laa. Then I saw Ms Yee and decided to purposely walk infront of her and hopefully she would ask me where was the LT2. And indeed, she asked me and she was damn funny la, she kept asking me to open the door cos she like damn paiseh if she enters from the front door, but i kept refusing, and i told her i was so scared cos i was late, she also said she late mah, no need worry. LOL! then after went in, all the teachers look at us -.- PAISEH LA! but the N.E thing was interesting, and the something Ferterlize sounded sooooo wrong Mr Tan ! :D HAHA! And then Adith took a pic of me, darsh & ms liow and then the picture turned out sooo wrong, i'll post it once adith sends it. Damn fun, we laughed and laughed throughout the workshop and then thanks mrs ho for grabbing the group photo for us :D AWWW! then we crapped a lot after the workshop laughed and laughed and i lost my voice thanks to laughing laa! LOLS! then went home. hurhur. oh btw,


If ANYONE find an AMATHS 10year series lying around, please inform me or return it to me! Very Important, blue&orange in colour. Thank youu !


Think thats all la, will upload pictures once i have it alrights. BYE LOVELIES!


edited ( added with pictures )
i removed one of the picture to protect the person's identity due to the scandolous photo taken.


No comments: