Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Thin Line Between Love And Hate Bless The Fall


Before everything else I would like to wish a,

Happy Happy Happy Valentine's Day To Everyone ♥
Love - a wildly misunderstood
although highly desirable malfunction
of the heart which weakens the brain,
causes eyes to sparkle,
cheeks to glow,
blood pressure to rise
and the lips to pucker.

Had recieved quite a number of gifts from friends. Thanks all :D Valentine's Day wouldn't be perfect without small gifts from your friends right? And those who had received my brownies, hope that you savour the last bite of it :P Had sold all the donuts today and would greatly like to thank Zakiah, Lydia, RuiJia, Huixin, Abrel, XiuJun and Xiuyin with the selling of donuts and of course you people who bought the donuts. I told you one donut is not enough so at least buy two so you can be greatly satisfied. I personally feel that the sugar donut was the tastiest as compared to the rainbow and chocolate ones. There was a feeling of great satisfaction after selling them because at least we managed to help the charity by doing this small project and make their lives better. It's better than doing nothing. Gonna watch PS: I Love You tomorrow with my cousin. She had already booked the movie ticket and will be watching it at 9.45pm tomorrow & there will be Chemistry practical at 3pm tomorrow -strangles- let's see what I'll do tomorrow for 3 hours of waiting. So yeah, enjoy the remaining hours before Valentine's Day ends :D

P/S: I await the day till we meet, it'll be te day I'll never forget.

No comments: