Monday, February 25, 2008

Liberate The One Cross Fallen

Today sat for the last paper for Common Test, now just waiting to see results. I start to feel that I love my class alot. 4EB rocks :D Anyways last Saturday had a mega conference with Gideon, LinKien and Marcus. Really make me sian diao. Look at the msn chat we had :


gideon: *started writing loads of amaths eqns*
ammarah: no not amaths!!
gid: yes!!
marc: lets combo!
marc: gimme gimme gimme more~
lk: britney...again...
marc: gimme...gimme...gimmme more~
lk: i rather hear sparta
gid: thiiisss issss sssppppaaarrrtttaaaa
marc: LOLs...
ammarah: f*** ...=.=
marc: please dun f*** me... (woooohooo)
lk:hey marc...so the outing at sakae or new york new york
ammarah: sakae...sushi...SUSHI!!!
gid: sushis are for p*** stars
lk: ok lets see...if ammarah wants sushi...and sushis are for p*** stars...
that means ammarah is a... (wooohoooo)
ammarah: ohhh...f*** you...xDDD
lk: dun fuck me...
marc: gimme gimme gimme more...
lk: haha=)
gid: s***n's ph value is ?
ammarah: hey im a girl!
gid: really?
lk: that point is really debatable...
ammarah: =.=
Lol, they are so lame okay. And yes I am really a girl, gideon and linkien. Unless you both are blind or something. Well yeah. Haha, I had an awesome day and I had fun smacking LinKien for re-annacting the whole conversation in school in the morning. LOL! Shall blog some other time, please visit http://scrapsof-pictures.blogspot.com/
Give me your support :D

P/S: I love you more than you should love me.

No comments: