Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dance Hall Drug Boys Like Girls

Had Chemistry practical today, suprisingly I didn't break any testubes today because I'm sure bound to break at least a testube during practicals. And I told Ms Fu that, guess what she said.
Ammarah: -puts back testube to the cupboard-
Cher, see I didn't break any testube today!
Ms Fu: You almost broke the measuring cylinder.
Ammarah: But the measuring cylinder is plastic what.
Ms Fu: But what if it's glass? I saw you dropping the measuring cylinder.
Ammarah: -keeps quiet & laughs-
So much for not breaking a testube. Got back English result. Actually was a little disappointed but the result was expected. I failed my Paper 2 badly, as in really badly. 16.5/50. How bad is that? But thank god my Paper 1 pulled me up to a c6 at least. I got 22/30 for it. I don't think I would be that lucky next time. Had fun during English SRP, kept laughing. Sitting with Darshenee and Lin Kien was always awesome. Me and Darshe had fun vandalising Lin Kien's poor fullscap paper -evil grin- So yeah, after SRP went Hougang Mall to get a present for my dad, spent $50+ for his present :D And on the way to Hougang Mall, me and Peiling found ....

-picture have been removed for copyrights purposes-

Yes, a two dollar note on the ground. It was lying aimlessly on the ground. So we picked it up so it won't get lost and it will be secured and not get lost in our wallets [: Sorry, typical Singaporeans like us will not bare to leave it on the ground and taken by some other itchy hands. Haha! Alrights, I'm tired. I want to sleep badly. Bye love!

P/S: I love you, I love you, I love you!

No comments: