Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Stab My Back The All American Rejects

Today was practically okay. Didn't go school for the CNY celebration because wasn't feeling to well. But in the afternoon was feeling pretty much okay, so decided to meet up with Adithya. Went lomophotography-hunting at VivoCity. Adith had a hard time taking pictures of the kids playing at the water fountain there. But there was this one really cute brunette looking girl who smiled for the camera. She's really cute! Haha! It was scorching hot, was sweating really badly but it provided as a perferct lighting for Adith. Then met with Daniel, Faid & Irsyad. You know, on a random note, you know how'd I "love" sacarsm? I feel that sometimes when one tries to be sacarstic, it'll be okay but when you overdo it, it can actually hurt someone's feelings. When something is funny, don't act as though its not funny. Once in a while you can be sacarstic (I'm not joking) but really, you don't have to do it over and over again, it'll piss people like me alot. Trust me, you'll never wanna be damn sacarstic with me because I take all sacarsms seriously. So anyways, yeah, my mom's friends are coming over soon. And I'm hooked on my guitar trying to play new songs and I won't be sleeping till morning? Lol, so yeah and also,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
to all those who are celebrating it! :D Enjoy this 5 days break from the oh-so-hectic school life! Bye lovelies.

P/S: Be my favourite love song, will you, love?

No comments: