Friday, February 22, 2008

Misery Business Paramore


Yesterday had a blast with the clique after the principal's talk. Like what my honeystars said, she said it reminded her of Musical Night last year. Which was pretty true because we never had as much fun together at night like this, this year. Get well soon honeystars okay, shall i give you my invisible balloon to you? :'D To come to think of it, we're gonna graduate in less that a few more months. It's really heartwarming to go out with the ones you really love again and experience the same fun like last year. It's ironic to know that songs could change your mood sometimes. I don't know, I feel down suddenly. Heartaches. No specifics. But oh well, I think i need some comfort food to cheer me up. Common test was like real shit. I don't know okay, really don't know.

P/S: I'm doubting every single things that I've thought. I really miss you.

No comments: