Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Broken Secondhand Serenade

Happy birthday Sylvester, Sharizal, Suying, Marion, Michelle and ChunMin. I don't know if I left out any, please inform me. Had a blast during Mr C Tan's class, laughed a lot and I love my class more each day. After school had class celebration, awesome! Then was last minute informed to be the Speech Day mcee. After which went Hougang Mall with my dearest date, Maria honeystars. I love her, my best dating companion. I love you girlfriend :D Oh yes, took a picture, a pretty scandalous picture..

Rub your eyes a million times or something or take it and rinse it with Dettol. Haha, looks like both of them were really kissing right? Have to give a hand to them, their acting skills were real. Haha! But after I came home, my mood was dampened. I dont know..

My tears run down like razorblades
And no, I'm not the one to blame
It's you ' or is it me?
And all the words we never say
Come out and now we're all ashamed
And there's no sense in playing games
When you've done all you can do

But now it's over, it's over, why is it over?
We had the chance to make it
Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over
I wish that I could take it back
But it's over..

I've fallen right after I've started to pick up myself from falling, but it seems very inevitible. I lost my sense of wrong and rights. It's shaking from the pain that's in my head, I just wanna crawl into my bed and throw away the life I led. I'm upset, really upset..

No comments: