Tuesday, November 20, 2007

WildWildWet :D

Current Mood: Exhilirated :D
Current Song: It's Not Over - SecondHand Serenade

Didn't blog for a few days, it feels funny not to be blogging for quite some time. Anyways, WildWildWet was a blast with Mirjam! Shall not divert too much because I'm really happy with the trip and fun there! Soo many things happened and both of us we're practically one of those people who just got released from IMH. So, anyone wanan go WildWildWet in December? The more people the merrier! :D 2 more days to NPCC camp, how much i dread camps and how much I yearn for a holiday! -frowns- Going for meeting later at 6.30pm at HgMall it's about the NPCC stuffs again. Before that meeting Pei Ling to study with her. Hopefully complete all my assignments and stuffs. A lot of things need to be done in such a short period of time. Lets take this time to do the best we can do and get also the best results in the end. Right? Okays, 1 more hour and I have yet prepared. My hair is in a mess and I want to get it straightened in Dec! I'm hungry too! Cheeseeee fries! Blog maybe tomorrow? Bye lovelies!

P/S: You gave me the torch, but i threw it away. It's my lost, but we gotta move on.

No comments: