Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Unforseen Changes

Current Mood: Whoozy & Droopy D:
Current Song: Rooftops - Lostprophets


2 more days to my class BBQ. Can't wait. Besides that, I recieved a letter from the Maths HOD asking to take this qualifying test for Additional Maths. That one I don't mind take because my Amaths results is pretty bad. But I don't want to drop it, I really HAVE to buck up. The thing I mind is the content of the letter. They way they phrase the letter is as though I got 0/100 for it. Very harsh, yes that's the word. Today had Chemistry Practical again. We did the O'levels practical test. 30 minutes was not enough to finish everything, I was still left for the test of Nitrate anions, cos it requires heating which takes up a lot of time. Then had Amaths, which she touched more in Trigonometry. It's pretty wierd cos I could do it, maybe perhaps because the attentive-ness I gave in class helped? Tsk Tsk. Then had Social Studies & History. Out of the blue, I really liked History. Mr Chris Tan touched on War in Asia Pacific. Yes, I understood it and I finally saw the link. It's seriously inter-related. Haha, then had Maths lesson after school for 1 hour. And thanks RuiJia for fixing my pencil case. I feel so funny being "energetic" now after the 4 hours of sleep. Its still warm, please stop global warming! :D Let this world be a place for you & I to stay. I sound so "geography-cally" inclined. LOL! I still love History. Okays, see you all and advanced Happy Deepavali to all those celebrating it. And lastly, Happy Holidays all :D Bye lovelies!

P/S:We feed on the irony, we drink hypocrisy.

No comments: