Friday, November 2, 2007

Chemistry Practical :D

Current Mood: Hungry D:
Current Song: Flipside - The Click 5 :D

Before I wanna divert into anything else, I would like to thank Muhd Daniel for the chocolates you gave yesterday! Lending the dictionary was nothing, what are friends for? :D Okays, back to the regular "boring" post. Had fun with chemicals today in Chemistry Lab. The picture I took above explains everything. Took it secretly without Mdm Chia noticing :x Haha! Angel, RuiJia & Adeline, super funny. At first we were the first to finish the experiment, then for the second experiment, we were the last few :x All four of us couldnt make the limewater chalky, and Mdm Chia evilly laughed at us. LOL! Haha, maths was nothing much, Statistics again. I find the chapter quite fun, it's all about the mean, median & mode thingy we learnt in Sec 2. Then after school had NP meeting. 2nd draft of the proposals and I have to make a lot of major changes. Good news is that my mom has approved me of dying my hair (obviously will dye after all the camps and stuffs) and the holiday I desperately wanted! I'm hungry, I wanna do a major rampage in the kitchen/fridge again. Bye lovelies ♥

P/S: I have to buck up my Amaths. PRONTO :D
P/S2: I had a great chat with Maria my sweet honey. She's awesome!

No comments: