Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fun Bunch Of People

Current Mood: Bored :D
Current Song: H0w To Save A Life - The Fray


Editied the picture! Yes, had a lot of fun yesterday during Prefects' Camp, but then i fell hard on the basketball court when I was trying to run away from them throwing the water bombs at me -.-" Had fun in the arcade after which and sneaked into the Pool place with them. I think my addiction to drums is coming back, though I suck at it because its like out of a sudden I'm playing the drums in the arcade after a year. Really really! Russian Roulette is still the best. This Friday after the PSL training, hopefully we're going to play bowling/pool and arcade! If you know who you are just bring along extra money! Wohoo! I can't wait. My mom said I can dye my hair this Saturday and straighten it next week ! How great can that be! Have yet touched the Amaths book, its killing me. (literally) Anyways, gonna go hairstyle hunting. Bye lovelies♥

No comments: