Friday, August 10, 2007

on-hiatus for common tests :(

Current Mood: Crazy :S

Today went to Bishan library with Adith and Faid and studied Social Studies, they studied AMATHS. I tell you, Social Studies is a subject you need to use your mind and think in order to score for SEQ. And one problem, I don't have that mind to think, but I can put myself inside other people's shoes. But not for past histories (such as Maria Hertogh riots and etc). It's really killing my brain cells one by one. But thank god, I have SubWay cookies and Nuts to regain those lost cells. I'm almost with done with Chapter 5 (Bonding in Singapore) , and that's because I'm revising this fast because Chapter 6 (Diplomacy and Deterrance) is a seriously long chapter. Oh, and I'm looking forward to after Common Tests because we're gonna slack at Esplanade @ Marina Bay again, this time we'll slack there till 1am. :D I miss jamming with them. And how I miss being bashed up for playing wrongly for Face Down for RJA :D Lol. Okays, enough. I'm officially off on HIATUS! Oh and please listen My Heroine (Acoustic version) by Silverstein . I'm trying my best to play it on the guitar! Bye to all the AWESOME people.

No comments: